An Office Administrator with a keen attention to detail is required by our technical client based in Bramley, Hampshire. A salary of up to £22,000 basic is available dependent upon experience.
Our client is a small company providing service to the pharma sector and they are looking to add an allrounder Office Administrator to their dedicated team.
The main purpose of the position is to support our busy validation team, this is a varied role that includes general administration and basic technical tasks. As Office Administrator you will be responsible for processing data and carrying out written procedures to assist the flow of work within the business. Attention to detail is key for this role.
You will take responsibility for deliveries, shipping and tracking of equipment as well as communicating processes to customer via phone, email and archiving. You will also carrying out process orders and ensure stock levels are maintained.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word and an ability to learn new IT skills.
- High levels of organisation and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines.
- Any experience of working for an ISO9001 accredited company would be an advantage.
Basic salary from £18,000 to £22,000 plus pension and perks.
Commute from: Chineham / Basingstoke / Tadley / Bracknell / Sandhurst / Fleet / Hampshire / Berkshire
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
- Office Administrator vacancy in Bramley, Hampshire (near Chineham)
- Data Processing and MS Office skills required
- Strong attention to detail
Current Jobs in Basingstoke
A Linux Systems Administrator is required in the Basingstoke area for a senior hands-on, delivery focused role with primary responsibility for managing the systems infrastructure delivered to SaaS cus … more
Are you a Network Support Engineer looking for a role in a company who offer great progression routes? Do you have good knowledge of LAN, WAN and MAN? CV Screen may have the role for you!Role Overview … more
Are you an experienced Linux Systems Engineer? Are you Red Hat Certified? Have you been living in the UK for more than 5 years? Are you looking to work for a company who offer fantastic benefits and o … more